[NFB-Krafters-Korner] lost in this group

blindhands at aol.com blindhands at aol.com
Mon Jul 15 18:15:09 UTC 2019

Chrissy,

First thing is go over to our website:
KraftersKKorner.org

Take a look at the upcoming classes we are offering.  There is a lot of
information on the website.

Next tonight, Monday Night Chats at 7:30 PM Eastern time Call in #:
605 475 4000  code 966659#
Join us tonight and I think the topic might be "Convention News".

You hit a quiet time since last week was NFB Convention.

If you have more questions just ask.

Joyce Kane