[NFB-Krafters-Korner] lost in this group

Carefree One carefreeme101 at gmail.com
Mon Jul 15 20:54:54 UTC 2019

Thank you so much for the information. I had no idea about the website. Can’t wait to check it out!
I am interested in many different crafts. I would like to learn about sewing and basket weaving. I used to scrapbook and so the plastic canvas but have stopped trying to learn new ways.
Chrissy

Sent from my iPhone