[NFB-Krafters-Korner] lost in this group

Tammy Freitag ms.sunflower61 at gmail.com
Mon Jul 15 22:51:45 UTC 2019

Chrissy,
Welcome to the list!  Sorry youfeel lost but hopefully, I can help.
Instead of dumping everything on you, let's do it this way.  What
would you like to know 1st?

You did mention classes, so here is something to get you started.

On the website, "krafterskorner.org" there is a heading that says
"Calendar".  Here you can move through the calendar to see what
classes are being offered and the deadline for signing up for that
class.  When you find the class you want to sign up for, it has a link
you enter on.  This will take you to a page that tells about signing
up for a class.  You then enter on the sign up link and fill out the
form.  Put all of the information in the fields.  You will receive an
email and you will have all of the materials, time, etc in one place.

I hope this helps, if not, just let me know and I'll try again.
Smile!
Tammy

On 7/15/19, Cathy Flesher via NFB-Krafters-Korner

--
Independence is yours .  Are you willing to reach for it?
Tammy