[NFB-Krafters-Korner] lost in this group

Cathy Flesher flowersandherbs at gmail.com
Mon Jul 15 21:49:38 UTC 2019

Hi Chrissy,

Jill’s sewing class to make a Christmas bowl cozy might be a good class to take. Though you are not a member, you can take one class free to try to see if you may wish to join and take more classes. If you are interested in doing this, go to:
Https://www.krafterskorner.org/bowlcozy
Where you can see all of the supplies you will need along with a link to sign up for the class.
May God bless you.
 Cathy F