[NFB-Krafters-Korner] Want to know Wednesday

Terry Powers terrypowers59 at gmail.com
Thu Jul 25 17:05:37 UTC 2019

I used to have a Christmas tree made of pine cones.  I also had a doll made
of shells.
I did not make either.
I have  a necklace where they took a dried leaf and dipped it in gold and
let it harden.  It is beautiful!
I love nature, but do not like getting out in the dirt!
If I had somewhere to get the items, I just might try making something, but
prefer crafts that I can take with me.

Terry