[NFB-Krafters-Korner] Fwd: 23 Shawls for EVERY Woman

Tammy Freitag ms.sunflower61 at gmail.com
Tue Jul 30 23:29:59 UTC 2019

Since Christmas in August is almost here, I will share some project ideas.
Enjoy!
Tammy

For mom, for nana, for your daughter, for your sister, etc. etc. etc.

[image] [image] [image] [image] [image] [image] [image] [image]
[image] [image] [image] [image] [image] [image] [image] [image]
[image] [image] [image] [image] [image] [image] [image] [image]
[image] [image] [image] [image] [image] [image] [image] [image]
[image] [image] [image] [image] [image] [image] [image] [image]
[image] [image] [image] [image] [image] [image] [image] [image]
[image] [image] [image] [image] [image] [image] [image] [image]
[image]
[image: | Quick and Crafty from FaveCrafts |]

Project of the Day • Craft Videos • Free eBooks

Please add mail at favecrafts.com to your address book to ensure inbox delivery.
July 30, 2019

[image]

[image]

[image: Learn more about RevenueStripe...]

Shawls for EVERY Woman
The Most Beautiful Shawl in the World we can argue
All Together Now YES
a shawl for every retired woman
Honestly, the Most Unique Wrap I've Seen
Is it a Shawl or...?
A Wrap Made for Royalty (Like You) I'm the khaleesi
Quicksilver Shawlette
Red Heart's Latest/Greatest Shawl Pattern, Ladies
Snowy Sky Shawl amazingly simple
This Wrap is Kinda Having a Moment
Welcome to Cozy
a shawl your neighbor will be DYING to steal

Easy Lace Shawl ol' reliable

The Gorgeous Shawl for EVERY Woman

a shawl for mom
Quick and Easy Shawl blast from the past!
a shawl for grandma
Cute Shawl With a Funny Name
a shawl for the bride I'm making this for Paddy!
This one's for the diva in your life
Penelope's Flirty Shawl
a shawl for your teenage daughter
*THE* Shawl for Every Woman <-- it's heeeere!

[image]
[image]
[image]
[image]
[image]

Cozy as a Blanket
[image: OMG. The Cape I'll Wear Forever]
Ruana for the Retired Woman Yes!
Elegant Rome Super Scarf
OMG. The Cape I'll Wear Forever
Blanket Sweater of Your Dreams
Scarf Trend We Keep Seeing Cute
The Big Easy Blanket Sweater
It's a Sweater and a Blanket in One
Olivine Ruana
Easy Fleece Blanket Fan Favorite
A Ruana to Keep to Yourself

[image]

[image]

[image]

[image]

[image]

This email was requested by: ms.sunflower61 at gmail.com Was this email
forwarded to you? Subscribe here.

Unsubscribe, Modify or Add Newsletters: Click here.
Request information about advertising in this eNewsletter: Click here.

To ensure delivery of this newsletter to your inbox and to enable
images to load in future mailings, please add mail at favecrafts.com to
your e-mail address book or safe senders list.

Quick and Crafty from FaveCrafts is published by Prime Publishing, LLC.

This e-mail was sent by: Prime Publishing LLC
3400 Dundee Road
Northbrook, IL 60062
United States of America
Copyright © Prime Publishing LLC. All Rights Reserved.

Privacy Policy. By using this site you agree to our Terms of Service.
To learn about our email partners' privacy policies, click here.

--
Independence is yours .  Are you willing to reach for it?
Tammy