[NFB-Krafters-Korner] Fwd: 19 Hard-to-Find Christmas Crafts

Tammy Freitag ms.sunflower61 at gmail.com
Tue Jul 30 23:33:24 UTC 2019

Here we go.
Tammy

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Create and Celebrate from AllFreeHolidayCrafts
<mail at allfreeholidaycrafts.com>
Date: Mon, 29 Jul 2019 06:43:08 +0000
Subject: 19 Hard-to-Find Christmas Crafts
To: ms.sunflower61 at gmail.com

Plus, don't miss your weekly crafting plan.

[image] [image] [image] [image] [image] [image] [image] [image]
[image] [image] [image] [image] [image] [image] [image] [image]
[image] [image] [image] [image] [image] [image] [image] [image]
[image] [image] [image] [image] [image] [image] [image] [image]
[image][image][image][image][image][image][image][image][image][image][image][image][image][image][image][image][image][image][image][image]
[image] [image] [image] [image] [image]
[image: Create and Celebrate from AllFreeHolidayCrafts]

Wine Bottle Crafts | Wreaths | Paper Crafts | Mason Jar Crafts

Please add mail at allfreeholidaycrafts.com to your address book to
ensure inbox delivery.
July 29, 2019

[image]

[image]

[image: Learn more about RevenueStripe...]

Hard-to-Find Christmas Crafts

BRAND NEW! DIY Gold Holiday Ornament Set
Christmas Tree Banner from Fabric Scraps - too cute
GENIUS! Snowman Wine Cork Ornaments
Footprint Reindeer Christmas Card
Holiday Poinsettia Throw Pillow
Peppermint Cake Pops - so easy & so delicious!
Rustic Stars Advent Calendar
BRAND NEW! Joyous Crochet Tree Skirt Pattern
Colorful Felt Christmas Tree Lights
Sock Angel Ornament
BRAND NEW! O' Whimsical Crochet Christmas Tree Pattern
Felt Cookie Present Toppers
BRAND NEW! Pretty Poinsettia DIY Christmas Card
DIY Christmas Potpourri - smells so good!
Rhinestone Mini Christmas Tree
BRAND NEW! Embroidery Hoop Holiday Card Holder
Crochet Reindeer Mug Cozy
Gingerbread Slime - say what?!?
Christmas Pudding Wood Slice Ornament
BONUS! 30+ Crafts for Seniors - brand spankin' new!
[image]
[image]
[image]
[image]
[image]

Your Weekly Crafting Plan

[image: Monday]

Monday
Tuesday - you already have the supplies to make it!
GENIUS! Wednesday
Thursday
Friday - thrifty fashion
CRAFT AHEAD! Saturday
Sunday

[image]
[image]
[image]
[image]
[image]

What's Hot: Top 11 Crafts

[image: Green Mean Grocery Tote]

THRIFTY! Rustic Fall Wreath
Darling Crochet Flower
Mini Pom Pom Christmas Tree
Sunburst Milk Carton Wreath
Sew Simple Olaf Dress - kid fave!
Cutest Pen Cap Vase
I'm Melting! Snowman Cookies
NEW LAST YEAR! Amish Feather Wreath
Carry Around Some Sparkle!
Blooming Bottle Cap Magnets
Green Mean Grocery Tote - pictured
[image: Sewing for Baby: 11 Small Sewing Projects for Your Little One]

Mystery Monday: Even More Christmas!

[image: Mystery Christmas Craft #4]

NEW TO YOU! Mystery Christmas Craft #1
Mystery Christmas Craft #2
Mystery Christmas Craft #3
Mystery Christmas Craft #4
WOW! Mystery Christmas Craft #5
Mystery Christmas Craft #6
Mystery Christmas Craft #7
Mystery Christmas Craft #8
AMAZING! Mystery Christmas Craft #9
Mystery Christmas Craft #10
You Might Like
[image]

[image]

[image]

[image]

[image]

[image]

[image]

[image]
[image: Learn more about RevenueStripe...]

Coasting By

[image: Christmas Placemats + Coasters]

Pressed Pansies Glass Coasters
Autumn Mug Mats - for cozy fall nights
Knit Peppermint Swirl Coaster
NEWISH! Fabric Decor Coasters
Cork Patio Coasters - colorful!
Quick and Easy Fabric Coasters
Christmas Placemats + Coasters

Get our best content, special offers, giveaways, and more when you
sign up for our free browser notifications. Never miss a featured
project again; get daily updates for free, right in your internet
browser. Signing up is easy; just follow these step-by-step
instructions and start today!

Enter to WIN - 12 Days of Christmas in July!

[image: Plaid FolkArt Paint and Mod Podge Craft Supplies Giveaway]

WIN! Plaid FolkArt Paint and Mod Podge Craft Supplies Giveaway
WIN! Exquisite Sychrony Yarn Bundle Giveaway
WIN! Fabric Editions Christmas Pre-Cut Fabric Bundle Giveaway
WIN! Gina K. Designs Holly Jolly and Fancy Foil Bundle Giveaway

[image]

[image]

[image]

[image]
This email was requested by: ms.sunflower61 at gmail.com Was this email
forwarded to you? Subscribe here.
Unsubscribe, Modify or Add Newsletters: Click here.
Request information about advertising in this eNewsletter: Click here.

To ensure delivery of this newsletter to your inbox and to enable
images to load in future mailings, please add
mail at allfreeholidaycrafts.com to your e-mail address book or safe
senders list.

Create and Celebrate is published by Prime Publishing, LLC.

This e-mail was sent by: Prime Publishing LLC
3400 Dundee Road
Northbrook, IL 60062
United States of America
Copyright © Prime Publishing LLC. All Rights Reserved.

Privacy Policy. By using this site you agree to our Terms of Service.
To learn about our email partners' privacy policies, click here.

--
Independence is yours .  Are you willing to reach for it?
Tammy