[NFB-Krafters-Korner] learning more

Cathy Flesher flowersandherbs at gmail.com
Mon Jun 3 16:58:03 UTC 2019

Hi Bernice,

I have not yet tried using double pointed needles. I was afraid the stitches would fall off. I have enough trouble with dropped stitches.  <smile> but using the needles to knit when there are only a few stitches sounds doable. So, what length of double pointed needles did you use for the hat? Do the double pointed needles come in many lengths like the straight needles? I use circs whenever I can. They are my favorite!

May God bless you.
 Cathy F