[NFB-Krafters-Korner] learning more

Tracy Carcione carcione at access.net
Mon Jun 3 14:33:57 UTC 2019

Hi Bernice.
I enjoy learning new things, too.

When I get near the top of a hat, using my circular needle, I use the
magic loop.  You pull some of the cable out between 2 stitches, or even do
that twice, so it looks like a heart.  Then you knit up to one of your
cable loops, and move the cable loop to a different place.  It takes a
little longer than normal circular knitting, but it doesn't require dpn's.
Tracy