[NFB-Krafters-Korner] Classes...

Tammy Freitag ms.sunflower61 at gmail.com
Sat Jun 8 16:25:44 UTC 2019

Joyce,
Thanks for this cooperative effort.  There is plenty of open spaces on
the calendar.  Give me a call.  Promises are great but confirmed dates
are greatly appreciated!
402-904-5105

Thanks!
Tammy

On 6/6/19, Joyce Kane via NFB-Krafters-Korner

--
Independence is yours .  Are you willing to reach for it?
Tammy