[NFB-Krafters-Korner] Classes...

blindhands at aol.com blindhands at aol.com
Thu Jun 6 20:51:18 UTC 2019

Tammy has sent out a note to this  list asking for teachers to teach
classes.  This is a great discussion going on here regarding needles and
knitting in the round.  I think each one of us needs to teach a method and
let's coordinate  so not only the method is being taught, but producing
something to make it all tie together.

I will teach my 2 circular needle mitten pattern.   Tracy and Dixie lets let
each other know what project you would be willing to teach as a class and we
all can have a jump start on the Autumn weather.  I have a hat pattern, too
of my own.

Did you get in your Christmas in August class proposal or a date from  Tammy
for your class?  Do not delay as classes for August need to be posted on the
website before the end of June.

Joyce

Joyce