[NFB-Krafters-Korner] Official Date & Time of Craft Sell

Tammy Freitag ms.sunflower61 at gmail.com
Mon Jun 10 21:15:03 UTC 2019

Ok, it is official!

Krafter's Division has a space to hold the Craft Sell.  We are
scheduled on July 7, 2019 from 8:00a.m. to 12:00 noon.

We recognize that this is 2 hours less than last year but John said
the space he is working with is smaller than last year and that all
Divisions are getting cuts.  He also said that everything is on 1
floor so things should be easier to locate.

Tammy

--
Independence is yours .  Are you willing to reach for it?
Tammy