[NFB-Krafters-Korner] Cane holder

Tracy Carcione carcione at access.net
Tue Jun 25 14:45:20 UTC 2019

Hi Henry.
No, I'm opposed to sewing.  I avoid it whenever I can.  It's not that I
can't do it, but I think seamless is so much neater.
I created the bottom of the bag like a hat crown, with a series of quick
increases to the circumference I wanted, then knitted evenly in the round
until it was the length I wanted.  It's basically a long, skinny hat,
upsidedown.
Tracy