[NFB-Krafters-Korner] Class

Tracy Carcione carcione at access.net
Mon Mar 4 15:28:16 UTC 2019

I gave one class, and, for me, it was a pretty disappointing experience.  I
guess I had unrealistic expectations.  I did a fair bit of work writing it
out, and I was excited to share my project, but I got absolutely no feedback
at all.  I have no idea if anyone tried the project, or even read the
emails.  It was like leaving a book on a bus bench.  Did someone pick it up
and read it and learn something?  Or did a squirrel use it to paper his
nest?  Or did it just get rained on and turn into a mushy pile?  Who knows?

It didn't leave me excited to do it again, although I might, because I'm not
too bright that way.

Tracy