[NFB-Krafters-Korner] Class

Tammy Freitag ms.sunflower61 at gmail.com
Mon Mar 4 22:13:45 UTC 2019

Tracy,
I am so sorry that your 1st time experience was so disappointing.  I
know things happen and classes are missed or worst of all, we forget
to say thank you for all of your efforts.  I do GREATLY Appreciate ALL
of your efforts!!! Hopefully, you will give us another chance!

Take care!
Tammy

On 3/4/19, Joyce Kane via NFB-Krafters-Korner

--
Independence is yours .  Are you willing to reach for it?
Tammy