[NFB-Krafters-Korner] Class

Maria Chapman bubbygirl1972 at gmail.com
Tue Mar 5 12:24:27 UTC 2019

Tracy.

i am sorry the email class didn’t work out.  we have had a lot of deaths and illnesses in our family lately, so i might have missed it.  I try to take every email class i see, and definitely interact with the teacher and other students.  Even if i am waiting for supplies, I read all the directions and if i don’t understand something i ask questions. There is no benefit to taking a class if you don’t get involved.

Maria