[NFB-Krafters-Korner] Lace class

Tracy Carcione carcione at access.net
Wed Mar 6 14:04:54 UTC 2019

Would there be any interest in a knitted lace class? I have a chair where
the upholstery on the arms is a bit worn, and I knitted a lace rectangle to
cover the problem.  The class project could be something similar.  Or
something better, if people have other ideas.

The rose leaf or the traveling leaf patterns are fairly simple, and
attractive, and would make a decent intro to lace knitting.

We could cover the basic techniques in a phone class, then email
instructions and answer any further questions.

Ideas about this possible class?

I'll be happy to do this if people are really interested, as in ready to
show up and do the "work".

Tracy