[NFB-Krafters-Korner] new crafting and new gadgets to talk about

Jamie Prater jdprater at bellsouth.net
Mon Mar 11 18:44:50 UTC 2019

Hi, all, I have been making small granny daughters and two round granny
squares.  I don't like at all to waste yarn scraps so I am using them up
making blocks like this to make into a crazy quilt.  Has anybody else done
this type of project???

I bought three interesting craft supplies/toys lately.  I bought what I
think is the Authentic Knitting Board that is twenty-eight inches and comes
with peg extenders.  You are supposed to be able to knit or weave with it
and I can't wait to try these things.  I also bought a round weaving loom
last week made by a company with the name or brand name of Bucilla.  They
may be under the name of Plaid Craft but I am not sure on that.  I went to
Wal-mart this past Saturday and bought a Bucilla ten inch weaving loom.  I
can't wait to have people read me the instructions on how to work these
things so I can weave lots of fun things.  Has anybody worked with any of
these that can offer me some tips so I can  play now and not have to wait on
sighted guidance and assistance?  Regardless of this, I will keep you all
posted on what all I do with these new gadgets.  Happy crafting and have a
blessed day.