[NFB-Krafters-Korner] life lines?

Powers, Terry (NIH/NCI) [E] terry.powers at nih.gov
Tue Mar 12 18:57:45 UTC 2019

Look for a size 0 or 00 knitting needle.  Get a pretty long one.  This is what I was told to use, who ever gave me my first few knitting classes on KK!
It is easy to distinguish from the yarn and can be used, over and over, again.
You most likely will have to order it, on line.  I have not seen it in the store, recently.

Terry