[NFB-Krafters-Korner] What is everyone working on?

Tracy Carcione carcione at access.net
Wed May 29 12:01:52 UTC 2019

I am knitting socks.  They are blue with pink and yellow clouds.  They're
wool, so I won't be wearing them soon, but they're nice.  They're top-down,
which I haven't done in a long time.  I've decided I much prefer toe-up.
Toe-up doesn't have the big seams by the heel.

Next, I'll either make the cane holder I've been thinking about, or I'll
knit a cotton sweater with a lace pattern, possibly in different shades of
blue.
Tracy