[NFB-Krafters-Korner] Want to know Wednesday

blindhands at aol.com blindhands at aol.com
Wed Nov 13 18:26:35 UTC 2019

Well I don't travel much now, but my friend  and I would make a trip every other year in the Spring to New Hampshire -Center Harbor to the Keepsake quilting store.  There besides the huge quilting shop was a yarn shop which wasYarn.com was hosted and another shop where they had needle point, crewel and other special supplies for hneedle work.

I received a notice from Keepsake Quilting yesterday that they will be closing there shop in Center Barbor in February 2020 as they have opened a place in North Carolina and will continue with their mail order of all types of quilting kits, tools and supplies.  I don't know if you can order the yarn supplies as when you called up they would link you to the yarn place to order the yarn supplies.

Mo more road trips to Keepsake Quilting...

Joyce

Joyce Kane
 Kane Kids Shop
https://www.blindmicemegamall.com/.../shop/Directory_Departments?store...