[NFB-Krafters-Korner] Hand sewing class, what it is and isn't

Ramona walhoframona at gmail.com
Thu Nov 21 15:14:51 UTC 2019

I sew sweaters together with an overcast stitch. I suppose it could be called the matress stitch since I do not know what that is. If you know how to assemble the pieces, the stitch is easily explained. It allows some stretch in the seam.  I have no time before New Xears, but would be glad to help anyone who wants it after that. You have to have something knitted to sew together. I recommend starting with a pillow or pillow cover.
Ramona