[NFB-Krafters-Korner] For Sale, co-op opportunity

Sarah Hale rayndarren at gmail.com
Tue Oct 1 05:13:06 UTC 2019

Hi all,

Admin - if this is not allowed, please accept my most sincere apologies.

I don't actually have anything for sale per se, however, I am a web
designer and would love to either add any crafts people have for sale,
or create a site for them to sell their wares. Prices are negotiable, I
accept payment plans and I collect no commission or fees for products sold.

Right now, I have several spots open for a co-op opportunity in a hand
crafted sellers market place. Each spot is currently $25 per month, but
this price will decrease as more people join. If you're interested,
please do let me know.

You may write me off list at sarah.hale at siteweaver.org.

You may call or text me at 714-867-7833.

You may find me on Facebook at https://www.facebook.com/sarah.hale.5648

Thank you all for reading and I hope to hear from you soon!

Thanks,

Sarah