[NFB-Krafters-Korner] Join us tonight!

Courtney F. Smith cmfulghum at gmail.com
Tue Oct 15 05:00:38 UTC 2019

Learn Crochet with Small Monthly Projects

Craft Category, crochet

Class Format, phone/email combo

Class Dates, Sign-up begins June 24 and is ongoing.

First class/chat Begins July 3. Class will be held once per month on the
first Tuesday evening of every month. These chat/classes will build on
skills learned during the previous chat/class. When paid members sign-up
for this class, they will be placed on an email list designed for this
class as a support tool to enable them to ask questions or help one another
with crocheting between classes.

Class Time, 7:30 p.m. Eastern

Sign up Deadline, none, you may sign up anytime and leave at any time.

Class Description:

This class will be for beginners. Do you know one end of a crochet hook
from the other?  Come learn.  Do you have a stitch you want to learn? Come
join us!  I am not the Great Oz of Crochet but I bet somebody in class
would be willing to teach us.  We will start with small projects.  If you
run into a problem, send it to the list and we can brainstorm and probably
come up with enough information to help you out.

Skills Needed: none.

Supplies Needed:

   - Yarn
   - Crochet hook