[NFB-Krafters-Korner] FW: upcoming class, Group Project Afghan Rectangles

Powers, Terry (NIH/NCI) [E] terry.powers at nih.gov
Mon Oct 7 17:13:58 UTC 2019

Janette's class is mainly for the knitters, doing this project.  As Tammie said, we will have an open board meeting to discuss the project and give everyone all the details.  Our tentative date is October 28.
Knitters, crocheters and loomers are welcome to contribute, but we will all need to use the same brand of yarn.  Come to the meeting and or take Jannette's class and learn all the details.
Please save questions for after the open board meeting.

Terry Powers
Board Member