[NFB-Krafters-Korner] upcoming class, Group Project Afghan Rectangles

Jeanette Kutash kutash-jm at comcast.net
Wed Oct 16 14:36:44 UTC 2019

Ramona and all,

I am not sure why if I am teaching the class everyone is asking Terry. This seems a little strange to me, as I do not tell Terry how to teach her classes. Ramona, if you are a knitter and you would like to contribute rectangles I am happy to share the patterns with you that I will be suggesting in class, even if you do not take the knitting class. This is a departure from what people usually do in this group, but it is my feeling that we cannot ask people to contribute if we don't make that option reasonably possible. My only rule is I will not share patterns with anyone who wishes to contribute if they don't take the class until after the class date of the 24th.

I am also hoping that some people sign up, as I will have taken the time to do the research and make this class happen, so please, please, some of you sign up.

Thank you for your patience as I have been away a lot and  not on the list every day.

Jeanette