[NFB-Krafters-Korner] Devil pony bead class tonight!

Jaycie Dabb jayciebug4 at gmail.com
Fri Oct 11 17:18:29 UTC 2019

I learned a lot better with the breaks. Third semester had the least breaks and grades went down a lot. They picked up again when we got more breaks. That’s why year round school is a really good option :) and we still have to have the same amount of days and time in school.

Jaycie ferre

>>> http://nfbnet.org/mailman/options/nfb-krafters-korner_nfbnet.org/blind