[NFB-Krafters-Korner] Sewing Machine Help Anyone?

blindhands at aol.com blindhands at aol.com
Wed Oct 16 15:35:14 UTC 2019

Cathy,

Singer in the past was the machine that was popular. now there are the Brother machines that are very popular.    The more expensive  machines are Bernina , I am not sure if Ellna is still on the cutting edge, Baby Lock and there are a few more that you can find in  the sewing machine or quilting stores.

I love my Brother machine and the needle threader works great every time.  I do have the Baby Lock embroidery machines and one machine that I purchased new, I have had to have the needle threader replaced at least 6 times in the first 3 years.  I did have a 3 year extended plan on that and in August my 3 year plan ran out.

These automatic  a thin metal wire that is pushed thru the eye of the needle and it doesn't take much to disturb it so it won't work.

Joyceneedle threaders are basically just that

Joyce Kane
 Kane Kids Shop
https://www.blindmicemegamall.com/.../shop/Directory_Departments?store...