[NFB-Krafters-Korner] Looking Ahead

Courtney F. Smith cmfulghum at gmail.com
Wed Sep 4 02:45:11 UTC 2019

Good evening, fellow loomers,

There are only two more loom classes that I will be teaching in 2019. I am starting to look ahead to 2020 & planning classes to teach.

But, I want to hear from you! What would you like to learn? Do you want to continue with the picture cloths? Do you want holiday themed projects (Valentine’s Day, St. Patrick’s Day, Easter, etc.)? Larger projects? Smaller projects? Or as I say sometimes, “D. All of the above!”

I know for a month or two I plan to teach several I-Cord projects & I have a request for one other class.

So put on your thinking caps & get those looming fingers to typing! Let me hear your ideas/suggestions & I will put them on the planner.

I look forward to seeing what you all come up with!

Happy loomin’ y’all!