[NFB-Krafters-Korner] [LoomKnittingClass] Looking Ahead

Lisamaria lisamaria0217 at gmail.com
Wed Sep 4 03:13:36 UTC 2019

Hi there!

I love the idea of learning more advanced looming techniques like I-chords. Are cables a thing in looming? I know they are for crocheting. I definitely want to learn more advanced looming techniques.

I loomed many-a-blankets both easy and pretty complicated because of the stitch pattern. I'd love to stitch a blanket with a pretty pattern and intermediate level stitching. There is just so many purl and knit combos --- I want a challenge.

It would be fun to do the cool designs that you teach like the Christmas tree and the upcoming Halloween dish cloth.

I'd love to do something really different. I've been able to figure out how to loom wristers ... can you teach something like that or a baby sweater? A skirt? A shawl. A sweater? Slippers? Hair bands? A stuffed pumpkin? An Easter egg? A mermaid? LOL!

I have this cool website bookmarked that has 101 ways to use the purl and knit stitches. It has lots of cool combos like the celtic knot, diagonal stitch, basket weave, checker, etc.

Best,
LM

Sent from my iPhone