[NFB-Krafters-Korner] Over 100 knit and purl combos

Lisamaria lisamaria0217 at gmail.com
Wed Sep 4 18:24:14 UTC 2019

Per the request of several ...

Here is my current favorite link. It has over 100 links to different knit and purl combos. I like to try new stitches on a project so I made a ponytail hat for myself using the checkerboard stitch. I made it from a black Bernat blanket yarn and the texture is super cool. There may be aright and wrong side, but I like both sides because the textures are really cool. Any ways ...  Here's the link:
https://sites.google.com/site/loomknittingcentral/stitch-patterns-1/the-world-of-knit-purl

Another  good link I have bookmarked has a few repeat stitches, but it includes a few stitches like the celtic stitch or the tiny heart stitch which are super cool. I currently plotted out a baby blanket for my nephew-to-be using the celtic knot stitch. The border is in blue and I'm making stripes in blue and red. the stripes are just row clusters of the celtic knot stitch. Here is the link with about a dozen more stitches:
http://www.loomahat.com/staggered-eyelet/