[NFB-Krafters-Korner] Over 100 knit and purl combos

Henry Osborne hosbornejr at gmail.com
Wed Sep 4 21:19:40 UTC 2019

Hi L M, thank you for the explanation of the Celtic Knot stitch. I am
already thinking of what to make with it, big smile.
yes, I also think that a few rows of knit stitches before and after the
pattern would show it off better. maybe a few knit stitches as a side border
would look good to.
I'll play around with this stitch on straight knitting needles for a
comparison.