[NFB-Krafters-Korner] Beginner Loom Knit Class Tonight

Courtney F. Smith cmfulghum at gmail.com
Tue Sep 10 21:25:36 UTC 2019

If you have been wanting to loom knit or are just curious about loom
knitting, come to the beginner class that starts tonight at 10 PM Eastern,
9 PM Central, 8 Pm Mountain, 7 PM Pacific. No sign up is necessary!

We will go over what is loom knitting, knitting looms, loom tools, etc.
Tonight's class is an information only class. If you have questions, bring
them to class tonight & we will get them answered.

The call-in information is listed below!

Phone number: 605-313-5111
Access Code: 442790

Looking forward to seein you tonight!

Courtney