[NFB-Krafters-Korner] Want to know Wednesday

Jeanette Kutash kutash-jm at comcast.net
Wed Sep 11 18:50:44 UTC 2019

I was in my office and told to go where there was a TV. We watched and saw
the second plane crash, heard about the other two and were told we could not
leave for the day until we knew that they were not closing down
transportation. If transportation had closed we all would have stayed at the
health care facility to take care of our patients.

Jeanette