[NFB-Krafters-Korner] Interchangeable needles

Tracy Carcione carcione at access.net
Thu Sep 19 14:48:39 UTC 2019

And everything is in one place, neatly lined up.  Finding the size I want
only takes a little counting needles.
Maybe your stash of tools is neater than mine, but my ordinary circular
needles are all in a bin in no particular order, so finding a particular
size requires a lot of pawing through and occasional use of my sizing guide.
Tracy