[NFB-Krafters-Korner] Interchangeable needles

Ramona walhoframona at gmail.com
Fri Sep 20 13:31:06 UTC 2019

Thank you, Dottie. I like the metal needles ordinarily because they are so smooth. Other materials seems not to let the stitches move as well. I guess that is good for some because they are less likely to drop stitches, but not for me. How do the denise needles compare with metal or other materials?
Ramona