[NFB-Krafters-Korner] Interchangeable needles

Terry Powers terrypowers59 at gmail.com
Fri Sep 20 13:50:55 UTC 2019

Hi Ramona;

I am a tight knitter and I like metal needles, because the stitches flow easily, like you said.  I was happy as a lark to get my Denice set, because they were affordable, at that time.  I like them a lot, but they can be hard to work with using bernet baby blanket.  It is a yarn that has a thread going through it and does not flow, easily.
I love the ability to interchange the tips and cables!
Hoping to buy the addy metal needles, with in the year!
Terry