[NFB-Krafters-Korner] My circular needles and worsted weight yarn are driving me crazy!

englishrider91 at gmail.com englishrider91 at gmail.com
Fri Apr 3 16:38:22 UTC 2020

Hi, Terry,

I'll give that a shot. It's pretty tight, though. I think I'll let it lie for a bit and try again later. :)

Yeah, that's a long cable. I got it for the beginner class, and then forgot to go to the second meeting. It totally slipped my mind. Oops lol. Well, at least I know how to do the knit stitch. It's the long tail cast-on that's totally baffling. Ah, well. The knit cast-on is working well for me, so I'll just stick with that for now.

Thanks,
Ari