[NFB-Krafters-Korner] My circular needles and worsted weight yarn are driving me crazy!

Jeanette Kutash kutash-jm at comcast.net
Fri Apr 3 23:39:47 UTC 2020

Ari, if you have a yarn needle you may be able to get the knot out by
loosening it with the needle. Sometimes with red heart yarn the fluffiness
of the hairs get stuck together and sometimes it helps to see where they
trace from. Failing that, since this is only practice, you could cut the
yarn and get the messed up part of the work off that way. If you have any
long needles or straight needles, I might try using those. It is possible to
get the circular needle positions so that it is not in your way, but I might
wait till I had some knitting done and felt more comfortable with the
process. And if need be I or Ramona or Terry could help you learn a simpler
cast on.

Jeanette Kutash

Jeanette