[NFB-Krafters-Korner] DIY mask

ReNae Anderson mother27dragon at gmail.com
Wed Apr 8 15:29:21 UTC 2020

There definitely is different fabric that would be better. I think the thing that’s important is that we all use something, rather than nothing. :-) The one that I explained is made with a bandanna, but it actually ends up with nine layers on your face and you don’t even feel that it’s that thick. It’s better than nothing! :-)

K. ReNae Anderson
Sent from my iPhone