[NFB-Krafters-Korner] Fabric pens?

Sandra Gayer sandragayer7 at gmail.com
Fri Apr 10 09:47:59 UTC 2020

Hello Everyone,
This may, or may not be, a stupid question. Is there such a thing as
fabric pens where you can draw on them and it comes up raised? Like
some kind of gell or glitter pen. There is plenty of this kind of
thing for paper but is there anything that exists for clothing? If so,
does anyone know what they arecalled and t I'm looking for? I'm hoping
that, if there are products out there, that normal people can buy them
as opposed to clothes making professionals.

Very best wishes,
Sandra.

--
Sandra Gayer DipABRSM, LRSM.