[NFB-Krafters-Korner] Sewing?

Ramona walhoframona at gmail.com
Sun Apr 12 18:58:22 UTC 2020

Happy Easter, Sandra.  I don't know of any sewing classes already scheduled, although I might not. What do you want? I prefer pop-up classes. We could do the overcast or hemming stitch; assembling commercial patterns; basic machine techniques; sewing with knits; or probably others. Many seem to prefer 9:00 eastern time, but we may have more flexibility right now than at most times. I still think one to one appointments are also fine. Then only two people need to agree on a time. If a bunch of people want the same class, of course it makes sense to offer it to a group, but sometimes there are very few which is all right, too.
Ramona