[NFB-Krafters-Korner] Sewing?

Sandra Gayer sandragayer7 at gmail.com
Sun Apr 12 22:52:09 UTC 2020

Hello Ramona,
Those all sound like great ideas. I have never made anything from
scratch. I started learning the basics this week and have started
altering my clothes but they already existed. The thought of a pattern
sounds scary but would be wonderful. I'm learning by hand although I
did a bit of machine sewing at school but that was a long time ago
now.

My time zone is BST so 9pm Eastern is 2AM here. If there are any past
email classes, it would be a tiny start.

Thanks again.
Very best wishes,
Sandra.

On 4/12/20, Ramona via NFB-Krafters-Korner