[NFB-Krafters-Korner] OT: [NFBNLC] Stay At Home Saturdays

Tammy Freitag ms.sunflower61 at gmail.com
Thu Apr 16 02:19:08 UTC 2020

The entire Nebraska Association of Blind Students board would like to invite
all of you to join us as we kick off our Stay At Home Saturdays series. This
series will give students from Nebraska and nationwide, as well as other
interested parties, a chance to socialize and do fun activities while we are
all quarantined during the Covid-19 pandemic. Please join us on Saturdays
from 1:00 to 3:00 p.m. central, where we will do a variety of fun
activities. Please feel free to join us on zoom at the following ID, which
will stay the same each week. 91648282433 This week we will be starting our
monthly book club and we will be taking suggestions as far as genres and
other book characteristics. Other activities in the future include game
days, arts and crafts, cooking and baking, tech talks and virtual movie
outings. These will occur on a rotating basis. This series will continue
throughout the summer until things open back up, so we hope to have you join
us for some fun while you practice your social distancing. Please reach out
to mauraloberg at gmail.com or 402-375-5032 for questions. See you Saturday!

Maura J. Loberg
Nebraska Wesleyan University, class of 2024 President
| Nebraska Association of Blind Students

NFBNLC:
http://nfbnet.org/mailman/options/nfbnlc_nfbnet.org/beloos%40neb.rr.com

To unsubscribe, change your list options or get your account info for NFBNLC:
http://nfbnet.org/mailman/options/nfbnlc_nfbnet.org/ms.sunflower61%40gmail.com

--
Independence is yours .  Are you willing to reach for it?
Tammy