[NFB-Krafters-Korner] Tonight's knitting class for beginners

Jeanette Kutash kutash-jm at comcast.net
Thu Apr 16 15:57:57 UTC 2020

Good afternoon all,

We will be having our beginning knitter class at 9:30 eastern time on
Thursday, April 16th. I, Jeanette Kutash, will be teaching the cast off,
also known as the bind off method for taking stitches off your needle.

I know that in this class so far some of you have gotten the knitting and
the cast on stitch, some just the knitting stitch, some just the cast on
stitch, and some have asked for help. Whereever you are, I encourage you to
join us. Listen to the directions. Get them in your head. Even if you aren't
ready for this, repetition even in hearing instruction is helpful. Remember,
I will always be available for help and we can arrange that. Remember, there
are other people who are sitting in on this class who are also willing to
help.

The call in and access numbers are below:

605-475-4000

Access code 525229#

I look forward to seeing you on Thursday at 9:30 eastern time.

Jeanette