[NFB-Krafters-Korner] Crochet Class

Tammy Freitag ms.sunflower61 at gmail.com
Mon Apr 20 22:21:47 UTC 2020

If you are interested in learning how to crochet, Krafters' Korner has
a beginning crochet class just for you.

The only supplies you need is a crochet hook, yarn and scissors.  I
started learning with a "J" hook and acrylic Worsted weight but if you
want to start with something larger, Go for it!

Tuesday evening, April 21, we will be working on a Plastic bag
dispenser.  The only extra items you will need are 2 ponytail holders
or 2 strips of elastic you can sew into a circle.
The class telephone number is 712-775-7000
Access Code: 838611#
Interested yet?
Good!
You can sign up here: https://www.krafterskorner.org/crochet/
I am willing to work with you outside of class if you just let me know.

I look forward to laughing and learning with you!  Smile!
Tammy
--
Independence is yours .  Are you willing to reach for it?
Tammy