[NFB-Krafters-Korner] Scarlet Royal Video Help wanted Please

Amy Stannard stannardamy00 at gmail.com
Tue Apr 21 00:21:31 UTC 2020

Hi
If you send the links to your question cna i have them as well. I have a Kisangani frame, a frame loom and weaving sticks and wold dearly like to have some utube videos for craft tha ti cna actually follow as all the ones i have come across are far too visual for me to follow. My PA usually translates them for me and comes with me to all the sight craft groups that i belong to as well as the many craft festival and historical festivals that i go to but that is impossible at the moment so i would love like you to find non visual utube videos tha ti cna follow. I make small felt decorations, can knit but nto done any for a whiel, can weave, use to make loads of hand made cards but couldn’t find anywhere to sell them. It is a shame that your craft fair is in America because it if had been over here I could have sold my crafts bu will cost far too much to send otherseas, i am also a writer and writing a series of novels but it will be many years beofre i am anyway near to publishing them. Let me knwo if you get anything
Thanks amy

Sent from my iPhone