[NFB-Krafters-Korner] Introduction

Tammy Freitag ms.sunflower61 at gmail.com
Wed Apr 22 23:35:24 UTC 2020

Gena
Welcome!I am so glad you found your way to our little corner. We do
offer a beginner Loom Knitting class.  It does have an email portion
to it if you would be interested.

I am Tammy  and offer a crochet class for beginners that also has an
email portion to it.

I have RP too and am close to your age.  Smile! I look forward to
getting to know you and hopefully, be of help to you.

Take care!

On 4/22/20, Georgina Joyce via NFB-Krafters-Korner

--
Independence is yours .  Are you willing to reach for it?
Tammy