[NFB-Krafters-Korner] Plastic canvas

hosbornejr at gmail.com hosbornejr at gmail.com
Tue Apr 28 19:06:04 UTC 2020

Hi Everyone, I agree with Terry and Tracy in that you are never too old to try to learn something.
The only thing that might hold you back is if you have some dexterity problems or lack of feeling in your hands or fingers.
Like Terry said, I learned Braille later in life, I have been blind for almost 27 or 28 years now, I have been knitting, looming and doing plastic canvas projects for almost 26 of those years, and, crocheting for probably the same amount of time.
All of this talk about Plastic Canvas has me wanting to get back into doing it with projects to jazz up my "Bear Cave, or Renegade Ranch" as I call my room.
Someone has been after me, (big smile ) to teach loom knitting again, I am thinking about doing that if there is enough interest in my doing a class, ( Now, don't you all speak up at once here! Lol. )
I have two ideas in mind for a class, and, I will let you all choose which one you want to have me teach, they are
1. A Triangular Shawl, and,
2. A simple Figure 8 scarf.
You pickm, and, I teach it, big smile.
I was thinking of a date of May the 13th, but, if there will be any conflicts with any other classes that are around that thime, I will move the class to sometime in June. Let me know what you all want to do folks!
Gotta run!
Cheers!
Henry ( The Renegade Rooster )