[NFB-Krafters-Korner] Blind Christmas Mice Class

blindhands at aol.com blindhands at aol.com
Fri Aug 7 01:47:43 UTC 2020

My order of beads where missing 1500 beads for the mice kits.  I had plans
on getting them to the Post Office on Wednesday and received the beads on
Monday.  When I figure it out they shoted me, I called and they didn't get
them out until Thursday.

That is why I had to change the class date.

When I get the beads and get them packaged for the Post Office I will get
them in the mail.

The class will be on September 23 at 8 PM Eastern time.

If you already signed up you don't have to do any thing, just sit and wait.
This gives more time for any students that want to sign up for this class go
ahead and sign up.  I will send out a notice to everyone when I get the kits
in the mail.

Joyce Kane